Full Name: Echo Yu (Yuanping Yu)
Country of Origin: China
Current City and Country: Suzhou, China
1. Who are you in just a few sentences, including some of your greatest accomplishments? I am an outgoing Chinese girl living in China who likes learning and reading. I have earned three bachelor’s degrees so far, and I am preparing to go further with my education.
2. What was it about Break Diving that appealed to you and what surprised you the most? The spirit here at Break Diving is really helpful keeping people positive. You can find motivation here to believe in yourself and to know that there are many possibilities in life. I think what surprised me the most was the selfless and noble people here who really can encourage others with positive energy.
3. What was your life like before Break Diving? Before Break Diving, I was an office worker and I wanted to change to another job. But I had no idea what I could do. I then found Breaking Diving and began to work with these amazing people almost everyday. It made feel what a real team looks like. We helped each other and learned from each other.
4. How has your life changed for the better since becoming a part of Break Diving? I feel better about myself and more empowered. I joined Break Diving to enrich my mind, enlighten my spirits, and enhance my life, and that’s what has happened
5. What are your biggest regrets over the years and what have you learned? I didn’t see my grandpa in in his last moments. And I regret that didn’t accompany him as much as I should have when he alive. It reminds me that we need to treasure the people around us and enjoy life, or we may have regrets.
6. Where would you like to see yourself in five years? In five years, I will become a great Chinese teacher, teaching Chinese here at Break Diving, and around the world, to help many students pass their Chinese tests with fluent spoken Chinese. I hope to one day also become an interpreter!
7. How will being a part of Break Diving help you reach those goals? People here are really attractive and I have already seen various lives here. We have different cultures, different languages, and even different calendars. Break Diving connects us together and we all make a great effort to live a life without regrets. Break Diving encourages me to look carefully at my life and make the most of it.
8. How are you making the world a better place? I do my best to share my positive energy with others.
9. If you had to describe Break Diving to a friend, what would you say? Break Diving is the warmest family, giving you belief and encouraging you to chase your dreams. You can find friends here from different countries with different cultures, but in most cases, the dreams are the same. Isn’t it exciting? Come and join us! We are all waiting for you!
10. What are some projects and websites you would like to promote? The project I most want to promote is something here at Break Diving: The Chinese Fluency Project. China has over 5,000 years of culture with various inventions and treasures, such as Chinese blue and white porcelain. I want more people to know how beautiful China is and to learn the Chinese language! They can do that here at Break Diving!
The Break Diving 10 is a repeating set of the same 10 questions asked to members of BreakDiving.io that allows members to share with the world who they are, what they’ve accomplished, what their dreams are, and why they love Break Diving!
Break Diving, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Read all about our amazing mission at www.BreakDiving.org
Join our free community at www.breakdiving.io
Like what we do? Please make a feel-good donation!
Remember to tell your friends about this www.BreakDiving.blog