by Dr. Monroe Mann, PhD, Esq, MBA, LLM, ME
Founder & Exec. Dir., Break Diving, Inc.
If you want an awesome online database program to keep track of people in your life, the projects you are working on, the books in your library, or whatever, I recommend obvibase.com.
- It’s totally free. Unlimited databases, unlimited entries. Free read-only access for as many people as you want. The only time you have to pay is if you want others to be able to edit it as well, i.e. remote teams.
- It’s easy to sign up. Super easy.
- It only takes a few minutes to figure out how to use it. Just sign up, login, and click the plus sign on the right to add a new field. Trust me: you can add any field you want. This thing is pretty powerful.
- It is easy to use. In fact, it is ten times easier (and fun) to use than Excel, which drives me crazy.
- It looks good! It’s so clean and crisp.
- The guy who coded it, Ivan, is so nice, and he will respond to any questions that you may have! Even questions about coding! Tell him that Monroe from Break Diving sent you there.
I hope you find this recommendation helpful! I use obvibase to keep track of my personal contacts, and even for a number of business purposes. I think you will like it too.
No Rules. No Excuses. No Regrets,
Break Diving, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Read all about our amazing mission at www.BreakDiving.org
Join our free community at www.breakdiving.io
Like what we do? Please make a feel-good donation!
Remember to tell your friends about this www.BreakDiving.blog