by Dr. Monroe Mann, PhD, Esq, MBA, LLM, ME, EMT
Founder & Executive Director, Break Diving, Inc.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: I am not rich, but I do know one thing: I know how to make it happen, and I’m working my butt off to get there! I have all the knowledge, experience, and therefore, know-how. Now it’s just a matter of me putting it all into action.
Read these very same books that I have read and you will have a truly solid foundation:
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- The Greatest Salesman in the World
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Cashflow Quadrant
- Before You Quit Your Job
- Selling the Invisible
- Multiple Streams of Income
- The Think & Grow Rich Workbook
- Becoming Rich
- Understanding Stocks
- Automatic Wealth
- The Idiot’s Guide to Making Money on Wall Street
- The Buffettology Workbook
- Multiple Streams of Internet Income
- Any books that teach you basic accounting & bookkeeping
- And that’s just your basic education.
As a bonus, I will say a few words about general personal finance:
- You need to invest more. If you haven’t, consider opening an Acorns account. It’s an app for your phone. You can read more about my journey with the app here: My first post about my Acorns account. Elsewhere on this blog (click in the money & finance section) you can see my balance growing on a monthly basis. Yours could be too!
- You also need an emergency savings account with at least 3 months of expenses.
- You need to stop wasting money on stupid things that you don’t use. Start making a list and cutting out those things.
- You need to start coming up with business ideas that can make you rich. True, most businesses fail, but… most people who do become rich did so by starting a business, whether a stock market investment business, a real estate business, an entertainment business, or even a burger business. So start thinking already!
Lots more financial and investment tips coming at you soon! Stay tuned!
Break Diving, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Read all about our amazing mission at www.BreakDiving.org
Join our free community at www.breakdiving.io
Like what we do? Please make a feel-good donation!
Remember to tell your friends about this www.BreakDiving.blog