by Dr. Monroe Mann, PhD, Esq, MBA, ME, LLM, EMT
Founder, Break Diving, Inc.
I am sometimes asked by folks, “Hey, what books are you reading?! You’re always reading interesting stuff!” So, I thought I would share some of the books I am currently reading! Note that I have books in progress everywhere: in my bag, on all my desks, in the bathroom, on my bed, etc. There’s no way I can list them all, but here are a few:
- Walking with God in Every Season: Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, & Lamentations by Kay Arthur and Pete De Lacy. — This Bible study series rocks. I’m slowly working through them all.
- Assimil: Using French — A book assisting me to master French, published in Paris.
- Assimil: L’Allemand — A book in French, teaching me German
- Assimil: Le Chinois — Ditto, for Chinese
- Assimil: Le Russe — Ditto, for Russian
- 韩语教程，第三册 — Hanyu JiaoCheng, a Chinese textbook I’m working though with my teachers in Shanghai
- La Firme par John Grisham — I’m reading John Grisham’s “The Firm” in French, and am halfway done.
- The Templars – The History & the Myth by Michael Haag — A fascinating story explaining the origin of the Templar Knights
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday — A fascinating book about how to market in the age of the app. I bought this to help me with the marketing of my apps, and actually, ended up creating this blog for Break Diving as a result. Read it to find out why! 😛
- 青风 by Yuehua Liu and Chengzhi Chu with Qin Xie — A young adult novel I am reading in Chinese, to help me become more comfortable with Chinese, and to help build my vocabulary
- Naked Hollywood – Money & Power in the Movies Today by Nicolas Kent — It’s a book from the 80s, but soooooooo good. If you are in showbiz in any way, shape, or form, you need to read this book.
This is just a small list of some of what I’m reading now. I’m lookin at my bed and see about 25 more, and I have another regular pile of books I’m reading downstairs–about another 15. I’ll share all these later. 🙂
Break Diving, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Read all about our amazing mission at www.BreakDiving.org
Join our free community at www.breakdiving.io
Like what we do? Please make a feel-good donation!
Remember to tell your friends about this www.BreakDiving.blog